Retirement Plans in India
The best retirement planning helps you to fight the odds of life in future when you have already retired from your work. Financial constraints can take a toll on your health, unless you make the right pension plan, so that you can receive constant supply of money from your pension investments when you are not working anymore.
The discussion that follows give you insights into the most yielding pensions plans in India. While government employees are entitled to get pension when they retire, private working employees should make investments in pension plans so that they can benefit from the plans when they retire. In that case, if you are looking for the best pension plans in India, HDFC has the answer for you.
The Best HDFC Pensions Plans
- HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus- This is a traditional participating plan that is ideal for those individuals who are looking for the best retirement planning. The plan offers you the flexibility to select investment range from 10 to 40 years. The assured benefits are equivalent to 101% of the premiums paid regularly. You have immense flexibility to choose premium payment that can be half-yearly, annually, quarterly. HDFC credit card holders can avail EMI.
- HDFC Life Click 2 Retire- ULIP- This plan can be bought online that comes with market linked returns along with minimal charges. This helps you to attain retirement goals by making all plans in advance. You can secure your retirement with adequate amount of Assured vested benefit. The policy comes with minimum eligibility age of 18 years and maximum eligibility age of 45 years. Three options are available that include regular pay, limited pay and single pay. Remember, death benefits of the nominee should be higher of the fund value of the plan when the insured dies or should be 105% of the aggregate premiums paid until then.
- HDFC Life Pension Super Plus- This plan is designed to build a corpus over the tenure of the policy term so that it will help you enjoy post-retirement life. As per features of the plan, additional premium allocation rate is approximately 102.5% from the 11th You can also get assured benefits on maturity that comes with 101% of the total premiums paid until the date that includes top-up premiums. If the insured dies during the tenure of the policy, the nominee is entitled to the Sum Assured. The policy term comes in 10, 15 and 20 years and the min and max entry age is 35 years and 65 years.
- HDFC Life Single Premium Pension Super Plan- Do you have a hefty amount that inherited from your forefathers, but do not know where to invest? Then, the HDFC pension plan with a single premium is the best option. The plan comes with 101% of assured benefit of single premium and all top-up premiums on the pension plan. You also have the flexibility to select single premiums that you can invest with top-up premiums. The best part is when the policy term ends you are entitled to receive 101% of the one-time premium that you have paid.
- HDFC Life Assured Pension Plan- ULIP- This is the right way to secure your retirement with assured amount of vesting benefit. The plan comes with a minimum entry age of 18 years and maximum entry age of 45 years. The options available are limited pay and single pay. The death benefits payable to the nominee should be higher of the fund value at the exact time of death that comes with 105% of the total premiums paid. Tax benefits are available under Section 80C and also Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.
Make your choice from any of the above HDFC retirement plans and secure your future without any hassle.
You May Also Like: