Business Credit Cards
Every company has different spending habits according to the financial situation. So we have a better option of business credit cards which match the company’s financial habits.
Business cards are a tremendous source of benefits for the company. These cards have higher spending limits and also come with lucrative awards which is a perfect for your business spending expenses like hotel stays, travel, cash back and other discounts which these cards give to their clients.
Although there is no single card which can fulfill all your business needs but you must have a set of cards which give different discounts on various needs. With the analysis of over several business cards in the market, we have listed the best business cards in 2019 so that you can get the most out of your business expenses.
Business Credit Cards with 0% intro APR
While you have the 0% intro APR business card will offer you a credit so that you do not have to pay a single interest for a particular time period which usually ranges from 12 to 24 months. These cards are best for your business if you fund business operations without a single interest on the amount.
If you want more time to so that you can come out from the existing debt from credit cards then a 0% intro APR card can help you with it. You just have to transfer the outstanding balance to 0% intro APR card and get more time to consolidate the debt. Yes, a small balance transfer fee will also be incurred but that is much small as compared to the debt from the bank.
Read Also: Top Credit Cards for Online Shopping
While you transfer the amount in the card you can pay off the balance as long the promotional period is in force. Chances are there if you are unable to pay the before the period ends then you can be levied much higher interest rates.
These two 0% APR cards can help you to get out of debt for a period of time:
- American Express Blue Business Plus: This card gives you a 0% APR with a promotional period of the first 15 months. This card also gives you the opportunity to earn twice the membership points for the first $50,000 purchases and 1x points after the $50,000 limit. Yes, there is no annual fee for this card. American Express confirmcard also gives advantages like this one and you can also confirm the card with American express confirmcard to acquire more advantages of American Express Blue Business Plus.
- Chase Ink Business Cash Card: This card also offers a 0% APR with a period of 12 months. With no annual fee and points rewards, this card also gives the sign-up bonus. You will also get a 5% cashback for the amount spent $25000 each year.
Yes, you should definitely check the terms and conditions and not blindly trust on us which has the latest information.
Business Credit Cards with Cash Back
If you have too much expenditure in your business and you are finding a way out to reduce it then no need to cut the expenditure. The financial market has cashback credit cards in case you want to reduce your expenditures and save up to 5% of the total cost of the expenditure.
There are also certain cash back credit cards which are designed to yield more savings where you spend the most. Travel, gas stations, supply stores are some of the categories where you can save a lot. The market is full of these type of cards which offer cash back on your spending. Research it well on the internet that which bank can give you more cash back and wisely spend your treasure.
Potential cash back for businesses to look after
- Capital One Spark: This is a general cash back card for your company where it offers a 2 percent cash back on your company’s total spending. This card also gives attractive sign-up bonuses. Although this card has an annual fee of $95 but the cashback and the sign-up bonuses can return it all.
Read Also: Tips to Use Your Credit Cards Smartly
- American Express SimplyCash Plus Credit Card: This card gives a cash back based on your category which you want to save the money. This card offers a cash back of 5% of office supply stores and wireless phone providers with a cash back limit of up to $50000 per year. After the limit is attained the card offers a cashback of 1%. If you want to get a cash back on shipping, gas or advertising then this card offers a cash back of 3%.
The terms and conditions can vary and so it is necessary to check the company’s official website before purchasing the card.
Business Credit Cards for Travel
Travel is the most important part of every company. The employees travel for business meetings and other travel works. With the powerful rewards and discounts, you can save a lot while traveling in places like hotels and flights. Perks and other discounts are already inbuilt in the traveling business cards. These travel benefits are far from the original fee incurred while traveling.
- Chase Ink Business Preferred Card: This card can save a lot of money from the company for traveling of employees. It also has a signup bonus which can be as high as 80000 points have the potential to save your thousands of bucks if you implement it in a correct way.
First, a certain amount has to be spent on the card like $6000 for the first three months. With this card, you can also earn 3x times the points on the purchases with a limit of $150,000. After the limit has been reached you will get 1x the reward points for every dollar spent. Yes, there is an annual fee of $95. For updated terms and conditions you must check the official website of the business card.
Business Credit Cards to Build Credit
These type of cards are used to build your credit score so that you can jump off to a higher credit score and hence graduate to better cards. This way you can get more capital to run your business. IT also helps to boost the business as your credit limit gets increased. Just remember to pay off the balance on time so as to keep the credit limit increase in no time. Here are two cards that can help you with this type of strategy.
- Capital One Secured Mastercard: This is the best card for credit category. With no minimum credit requirement and zero annual fees this card is a great option for business spending. You just have to make the first five payments on time and make a deposit of more than 90% of the credit line. This card is actually for personal spending but you can also use it for business spending.
- Capital One Spark Classic: This card is used to build business credit. Your credit score must be greater than 550 to purchase this card. It also gives a cash back of 1% on all the purchases and there is no annual fee. As your credit score is built you get more rewards.
So these were some of the credit cards available in the market. Just see what is the spending habit of your company and decide which of the card should be kept in possession. The offers are always changing and you can get more offers on other credit cards and less on these so make a deep study of the credit cards on the web and choose wisely. In the meantime, if you want more information on other credit cards then our comments section is always open for you. We will reply as soon as possible.