Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Looking to shop for your favorite gadgets online at no-cost EMI via the Bajaj Finserv EMI card? Want to check the details of your ongoing loan, including outstanding amount information and EMIs paid? Want to check the status of your EMI card? The answers to all these questions lie with Bajaj Finserv customer portal – Experia, your one-stop destination for all your needs, from viewing to tracking and managing all your financial transactions.
Here are the benefits of the Bajaj Finserv customer portal (Experia) & Bajaj Finserv EMI card. Have a look.
Access to Bajaj Finserv EMI card/EMI Store
You can apply for Bajaj Fiznserv EMI card by visiting the Bajaj Finserv customer portal. The EMI card helps you turn your shipping expenses into EMIs so that you can buy your favourite electronics or lifestyle products without any hassles, both online and offline.
The network card allows you access to over 1.2 lakh partner stores. With a pre-approved loan of Rs. 4 lakhs and Rs. 2 lakhs for the insta EMI card, you can shop from the comfort of your home at a no-cost EMI and zero down payments. The repayment tenure is flexible and ranges from 3 to 24 months.ta
On the Bajaj Finserv customer portal, you can get information pertaining to the following details after you successfully apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
- Expiry details of the EMI card
- Status of the EMI card
- Spending limit on the card
- Used limit on the EMI card
You can visit Bajaj MARKETS to apply for Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
After choosing from a range of loans available, you can get updates on the following aspects of your ongoing loans:
- Status of the loan
- Paid EMIs
- Pending EMIs
- Amount outstanding and due date alerts
- Down payment details
- Dealer details
You can gain access to any pre-approved offers by logging into the Bajaj Finserv customer portal – Experia.
Downloads and Account Updates
You can use your Experia credentials to download your account statements, NOC, interest certificates and other such documents. You can also check your account details and update any changes on the Bajaj Finser customer portal.
How to Access with Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal?
- Visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal / Experia portal login page.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID and generate an OTP if you are a first time user
- The OTP will be sent to your email or mobile number and you can then create your customer ID and password.
- Enter the customer ID, mobile number or your registered email ID in the login
- Choose ‘send OTP’ or ‘I have a password’
- If you choose the OTP option, verify your account with the OTP sent to your mobile number. If you choose password, click on ‘Next’ and enter your password to check your account.
Once you have logged in, you can go to ‘My Relations’ where you can view all details related to your EMI network card and other transactions.
You can use your Bajaj Experia customer login portal from anywhere anytime to keep tabs on all your financial details.
Visit the Bajaj Finserv customer portal – Experia to check the status and details of your Bajaj Finserv EMI network card that allows you to shop from a wide network of partner stores on easy no-cost EMIs and zero down payments. You can also use the customer portal to check details of your ongoing loans, download key documents and keep track of several pre-approved offers.