Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
In India, credit card usage has risen significantly with Rs. 1610 billion being transacted at POS. Every time an individual faces a cash crunch, these payment cards aid in making a financial transaction at ease. Issuing companies bring varieties of cards integrated with attractive features. One of the most powerful and feature-rich products currently in the market is the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card.
It caters to both regular needs and financial emergencies, making credit cards more preferable among customers. The following data shows a clear preference for credit cards.
RBI Data on Credit Cards in India
- Number of credit cards in operation as of June 2019: More than 49 million.
- Number of POS transactions done with credit cards: More than 163 million.
- Actual value of all POS transactions: Rs. 569033 million.
- Increase in credit card transactions at POS terminals compared to last FY: 25%.
Speciality of the Bajaj Finserv Credit Card
Bajaj Finserv, in collaboration with the RBL Bank, brings their exclusive RBL Bank Credit Card, integrated with industry-first features.
- Avail personal loan during emergencies against the available limit on your card and enjoy a 0% rate of interest for up to 90 days. Repay the loan in 3 manageable EMIs.
- Meet your immediate cash requirements with ATM withdrawal facility. Pay 0% interest rate on repayments for up to 50 days.
It is a 4-in-1 card which functions as a credit card, loan card, EMI card and cash card. From purchasing groceries and home appliances to paying utility bills and other expenses, this versatile credit card is better than debit cards in many ways.
What are the Benefits of this Card?
A Bajaj Finserv Credit Card comes with a host of benefits, including the following:
- Annual savings as high as Rs. 55,000.
- Hassle-free EMI conversions of expensive purchases over Rs. 3,000.
- Huge rewards on every transaction, achieving a milestone, etc.
- Easy redemption of the accumulated rewards for bonuses, discounts, gift vouchers, etc.
- Affordable interest rates and other nominal fees.
- Robust security features including in-hand security and zero-fraud liability cover for protection against fraud and cyber crime.
Additionally, transacting with these cards brings you exclusive vouchers on movie tickets, extra discounts at partner stores, etc.
Bajaj Finserv further brings tailor-made pre-approved offers on credit cards which simplify the process and make it less time-consuming to avail. These schemes are available for a host of other financial products, including personal loans, business loans, home loans, etc. Check your pre-approved offers by providing your name and phone number only.
Different Types of Credit Cards
Credit cards are customized with various features to address the diverse lifestyle requirements of users. With Bajaj Finserv, you can find 7 different variants of SuperCards, packed with top-notch benefits.
- Platinum Choice SuperCard – Loaded with exclusive reward programs on almost every spend.
- Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard – Benefits on dining and international expenses, fuel surcharge, interest-free personal loan, etc.
- Platinum Plus SuperCard – Exclusive travel benefits, complimentary airport lounge access, etc.
- Platinum Plus First-Year-Free SuperCard – Joining fee waiver, rewards on milestones, huge annual savings, etc.
- World Prime SuperCard – Huge joining bonuses, rewards on annual spends, annual savings, easy EMI conversion, etc.
- World Plus SuperCard – More rewards as welcome gift, airport lounge access up to 8 times, big annual savings, EMI finance, etc.
- Doctor’s SuperCard – Designed exclusively for medical practitioners with indemnity insurance plan, interest-free loan, milestone rewards, travel benefits, fuel surcharge waiver, etc.
There are various reasons to make you select SuperCard. Evaluate your purposes and lifestyle requirements to choose the most suitable Bajaj Finserv Credit Card.
How can You Qualify for the Card?
The eligibility criteria for the SuperCards are quite simple.
- Age – Within 25 to 65 years
- Credit profile – Clean profile with no record of default
- Credit score – minimum 750
- Location – Should reside in any of the SuperCard live locations
- Other requirements – A BFL customer who must also hold a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Besides the eligibility criteria, applicants need to submit their address proof, photo identity proof and a passport-sized photograph. Note that the issuer may ask for additional documents as well.
Credit cards are more secure and convenient alternatives to debit cards or cash. However, to reap the maximum benefits, you must know how to use a credit card responsibly.
Tips on Credit Card Usage
- Utilize only the amount you require and can comfortably repay.
- Always pay the total due amount to avoid incurring heavy interests. In case you have insufficient funds, pay the minimum due amount.
- Make timely payments every month and build your credit profile gradually.
- It’s best to maintain a credit utilization ratio within 30% – 50%.
- Track your expenses regularly as overspending can lead to piling debts.
- Scrutinize your credit card statements every month to look for errors, your spending habits, etc.
Knowing how to use a credit card strategically can help you pay 0% interest on outstanding bills, build a good CIBIL score, make huge annual savings, and more. Apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard via an easy online application form and meet your lifestyle needs adequately.