Are you interested in investing in the Forex (FX) market, but you back off due to the scams and frauds that are flooding the industry?
We feel you, but you don’t need to worry.
TechBerry – A social trading platform – has you covered. It’s a trading application specifically created to invest in the forex market.
Without any further ado, let’s explore the platform in much more depth.
What is the TechBerry Platform?
Founded in 2015, TechBerry has quickly become one of the trusted and reliable social trading platforms in the FX space.
This platform is owned by a holding company that goes by the same name, TechBerry ltd. The best part about TechBerry is that it has expanded to other global regions at a fast pace, and the platform has offices in the UAE, Australia, and Germany.
The team is also planning to open its office in the US; hence, it’s safe to say that the company is actively increasing its global reach.
But you must be thinking: “What’s the unique feature of TechBerry that has enabled the platform to grow fast?”
Let’s get into it…
What is the Unique Proposition of TechBerry?
TechBerry blends the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and accurate data to develop automated trading strategies for its investors. Therefore, the platform is primarily an Expert Advisor (EA).
You must be thinking, where does the data come from? Well, TechBerry collects data from over 100,000 FX traders from around the globe. The built-in AI then samples the data and develops profitable trading strategies by considering market timings and sentiments.
This mechanism has enabled TechBerry to generate a guaranteed 11.2% profit for its investors. Amazing, isn’t it?
Here’s a disclaimer: TechBerry is a social trading platform instead of a FX exchange. The entire business model of TechBerry is based on crowdsourced data collected from experienced traders worldwide.
Who Can Use TechBerry?
Now that you’re aware of TechBerry’s business model, let’s talk about this platform’s various possible user segments.
The major user segment of TechBerry consists of investors willing to participate and earn impressive gains in the FX market. These individuals create an account on the exchange, deposit funds, and trade as per the trading signals detected by the platform. One unique feature for investors is insurance coverage, which protects the initial capital of investors.
Another user segment of TechBerry is the FX traders. However, TechBerry has a different service offering for such traders. Since the platform operates on the basis of crowdsourced data, it requires accurate and real-time data to create trading strategies. Therefore, these traders can earn up to $500 just for sharing their trading statistics. Amazing, isn’t it?
What’s more, these traders can also register on the platform and invest in the FX like the regular participants.
Last but not least, TechBerry services are also available to Financial Institutions (FIs). These FIs can integrate the FX data of TechBerry and get real-time updates about the trading signals. This can, in turn, strengthen the floor trading desk of the bank’s treasury department and facilitate FIs to maximize profits.
Is TechBerry a Safe and Legitimate Platform?
Yes, there are plenty of reasons to believe that TechBerry is legitimate rather than a “get rich quick” scam. Here are several features that make TechBerry safe:
- You can enable two-factor authentication (2FA) to improve authorization processes on the platform.
- The KYC protocol validates the identity of a user, ensuring that only accredited users can access the platform.
- The platform partners with 50 leading brokers with thousands of users around the globe. Additionally, these traders have regulatory approvals from recognized authorities, including FCA, FSA, and FINRA.
- TechBerry is audited by leading audit sites, such as FxBlue, MyFxBook, and FxAudit.
Pros and Cons of TechBerry:
Some of the upsides that allow TechBerry to outshine the FX industry are as follows:
- The platform boasts of earning guaranteed profits of up to 11.2%.
- Investors’ capital receives insurance coverage, preventing capital loss in a market downturn.
- Since the platform relies on AI and trading data to create automated trading strategies, it saves time for busy investors. If you can’t keep track of trading signals 24/7, the automated, profitable trading strategies of TechBerry can help you.
- The platform is audited by leading third-party sites, such as FxAudit and MyFxBook.
- TechBerry partners with over 50 leading brokers that have renowned regulatory approvals.
- The platform offers eight different membership plans, including a 14-day trial option. You can also get a dedicated manager and a real-time trading chart if you opt for the premium plans.
Similarly, there are a few downsides of TechBerry, including:
- The minimum deposit requirements are quite high for investors. Even for a starter plan like White, it doesn’t make sense to deposit $500.
- The platform is only compatible with MT4 and MT5 devices.
- Every trader and investor has to fulfill a stringent set of KYC requirements.
How to Create an Account on TechBerry?
It’s quite a straightforward process to get started on TechBerry. Here’s how to create an account and kickstart your FX investment journey on TechBerry.
- Visit the Website: Browse the official website of TechBerry and click on the login button if you already have an account. If you are new to TechBerry’s website, click the “Join Us’ ‘ button.
- Fill out the Registration Form: Fill out the registration form accurately, which will pop up as you click the “Join Us” button. You’ll also be required to provide an email and create a strong password. Shortly, you’ll receive a verification code in your email.
- Terms and Conditions: After registering, click the “Sign Up” button. TechBerry will now ask you to read and confirm the terms and services agreement to proceed further.
- Choose Account Type: Now, you’ll be redirected to the price page. TechBerry has eight different membership plans, which start from as little as $9 and can go up to a maximum of $499. Select the one you prefer and get ready to trade on TechBerry.
Want to start your FX trading journey on a safe, reliable, and convenient platform? TechBerry is where you need to go.
Sign up and get started today!