Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance is one among the biggest and most successful insurance providers in India. The insurance plans provided by Max Insurance are unique and provide long-term savings options.
Details on Max Life Insurance review, the features, and benefits of the policy are elaborated below.
Max Life Insurance Policy Details
The life cover offered by the policy can be extended up to 1 crore. The company has a high settlement ratio, and for the year 2015-2016, the ratio is at 96.95%. The company has always maintained a high percentage of grievances resolved, and for the year 2015-2016, it is at 100%.
As a part of Max Life Insurance, the eligibility criteria for the policy are listed:
- The minimum age limit for the policy is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 60 years
- The customer availing a policy must be salaried or self-employed
Max Life Insurance Policy- The Prime Features
- The maximum tenure for any Max life insurance policy is 35 years.
- The minimum sum assured in any of the policies is 25 lakhs
- There is no limit on the maximum sum assured, and it is subject to underwriting
- All the plans have certain specific exclusions like suicide within the first year of buying the policy
The Various Plans offered by Max Life Insurance
The policies offered by Max Life are of a large variety. The array of policies offered by Max Life help a huge customer base. The various life insurance plans are:
- Max Life Growth Plans
- Max Life Savings Plan
- Max Life Child Plans
- Max Life Retirement Plans
- Max Life Group Plans
- Max Life Online Term Plans
Also Read: Bharti AXA Insurance Plans and Details
Under each of these categories, several plans are offered. The total sum insured and the policy term varies for each plan.
Benefits of Max Life Insurance Plans
Apart from the wide array of plans offered by Max Life Insurance, it also has an excellent distribution system. As a part of Max Life Insurance review, the benefits of the policy are:
- A good distribution system along with multi-channel distribution partners
- A strong reputation and a life span of 15 years in the market
- A solid track record in the last few years
- The enterprise’s tie-up with industrial experts provide the customers with exceptional investment advice
The Add-On covers available
The add-on covers can be availed in addition to any of the plans by Max Life. The different covers available are:
- Max Life Comprehensive Accident Benefit Rider
The addition of this rider to the existing life insurance policy provides the policyholder an additional protection in case of an unfortunate accident.
- Monthly Income Term Plan
This rider provides two benefits- the first one is sum assured on death of the policyholder and the second one is a level income every month for ten years
- An Increasing Monthly Income Term Plan
The twin benefits available on this rider are sum assured that is payable on the death of the policyholder and a monthly income for ten years. This monthly income increases by a 10% interest rate, every month in the first year of the monthly income.
Read Also: Birla Sun Life Insurance Plans and Details
Max Life Insurance Plan- The Claim Settlement Procedure
In the case of a death claim, the nominee will have to produce the following documents:
The Compulsory Documents Required is:
- Original or the attested copy of the death certificate issued by the local municipal authority
- The nominee’s identity proof documents like PAN card, a copy of the passport, Voter Identity Card and Aadhar card
- Application Form submitted towards Death Claim (Form A)
- A NEFT certificate or form that is duly attested by the bank officials
- A canceled cheque leaf or bank account passbook.
The Additional Documents required are:
In the case of a natural or a medical death:
- A copy of a statement by the attending physician(Form C)
- Medical records that include admission records, death summary, discharge summary if any and test reports
In the case of an unnatural death or accident:
- Copy of the First Information Report
- Copy of the final Police Charge Sheet
- Copy of an Autopsy report
Max Life Insurance – Variety of options
The positive Max Life Insurance review includes easy payment options, beneficial riders along with the policy and a high claim settlement ratio. The policyholder can also avail a loan against almost all policies except two.
Max Life Insurance Policy Status
The insured can check the status of their Max life Insurance Policy Status using the Online as well as the Offline modes. In this blog, I have listed the steps to check the status of Max Life Insurance Policy. The Insured, who have purchased the General Insurance Policy in Max Life Company, can easily get to know the status of Max Life Policy Status.
Policy Details of your Max Life Insurance plan, for instance, the Premium amount which is to be paid, the expiry date of the policy, lapse date of the policy, etc. can be easily checked through these methods. Therefore, you need to go through the Policy Status page of the official website of Max Life Insurance Company.
Max Life Insurance Policy Status helps you to track the policy details like policy expire date, claim settlements, premium amount to be paid, claim status, and other functionalities. There are two ways to check the policy status of Max Insurance Policy: Online and Offline.
Read Also: PNB MetLife Insurance Plans and Details
In short, there are three ways to check the status of Max Life Insurance Online Policy Status, such as Login, emailing, or writing them to Max Life Online. Wherein, speaking about the offline ways we have SMS, toll-free number, Branch Office, Agent, etc.
How to check the Policy Status of Max Life Insurance?
Max Life is a renowned Life Insurance provider in India. As it caters a wide range of clients we can see that the policyholders have a lot of queries about the process of checking the Policy status. Therefore, the Max Life Insurance offers different policies and so as to render hassle free services to its customer’s one can check their status online. Here we will discuss the process to check the status of a Maxlife Insurance Policy.
- Login to the website
- Through an Email
- Sending your query to Max Life Online
- By sending an SMS
- Calling to a Toll-Free Number
- Directly going to the Branch Office
- Taking help of an agent
Check Max Life Insurance Policy Status Online
In order to make the process streamline and hassle-free for their customers, Max Life launched an online method so as to check the Status of their Policy. When it comes to checking the Policy Status Online there are different methods. One of them is discussed below:
- Login on the Max Life Insurance website.
- If you already have an account then you can follow the following options.
- Open the official website of Max Life
- On the Home Page, you will get Login button.
- If you will hover on the Login, the insured will get to see an option for a Customer or Agent.
- The customer Login Page will be open up when you will log in as an individual policyholder.
- Then after you need to fill up the required details, (for instance, your Client Id/Username and Password).
- Click the Submit.
- The Policyholder of Max Life Insurance Policy can get to see the Details, such as Policy Status, Claim Status, Premium Payment, using this Login.