Make Money with Crypto
Digital currencies or cryptocurrencies appeared in the modern financial market a small amount of time ago, but as assets they have now become the most demanded. For investors, trading on the crypto market is risky, since the rate of any digital currency can hardly be called stable. It is possible that it will fall at any moment. For many investors, the recent drop in the Bitcoin exchange rate was unexpected. At first, its value was in close proximity to the twenty-thousand-dollar mark, and then the price of this cryptocurrency fell sharply. Investors began to worry when it hit a mark that was three times less than the previous one. But it is worth noting that even with a fall in the exchange rate, investors have the opportunity to make good money, but for this it is necessary to follow a few simple rules.
The main features of trader’s work
In most cases, traders use a working CFD. It differs from the rest in that investors have the opportunity to make a profit not only on the growth of the exchange rate, but also on its fall. What attracts more in this type of contract is that market participants, even when concluding transactions for a change in the value of assets, can earn on changes in the rate.
Why is cryptocurrency rate falling?
Any rise in the cryptocurrency rate can stop a little and then go down on one of the segments of its movement. Such situations in the market occur quite often, but this is not an impetus for investors to sell their assets and immediately buy new coins to make a profit. To make money on a fall in the exchange rate, it is very important to know the main reasons why this happens. The fall in the rate of cryptocurrency, first of all, can happen when a competing coin appears on the market. When more stable and reliable coins appear in the world of trading, investors tend to sell their assets, which leads to a decrease in the price of the asset. Also, Litecoin price will be increases in future forks have no less influence on the rate. With the best fork, the transition to it is carried out.
You May Read: Guide on Cryptocurrency Trading
Also, hacking can affect the rate of cryptocurrency. User confidence becomes less, which leads to a decrease in the value of the asset. The well-known Pump & Dump scheme is a great example. Traders form some groups and strive to do their best to artificially increase the value of coins. At the same time, a huge excitement appears among investors, which forces users to sell their assets at very high prices.
Simple methods to make money on falling rates
The first method is as follows: as soon as the user sees that the rate of the chosen digital currency is falling, and this fall is traced in the future, he sells his tokens to buy them later at a higher cost. Investors at a certain point in time may not have significant profits, but the number of tokens will increase, and then they will be able to sell them at a higher price.
In the second method, it doesn’t matter how many digital coins the investor has. He must have enough money to purchase it. When the price of any of the cryptocurrencies decreases, you can buy it while the price is low. As practice shows, immediately after a sharp change in the rate of a digital currency, there comes a period of return of its previous value. After buying it, there is an opportunity to sell it. But if the rate does not rise, you can save these coins. After all, in this case, the funds in any case remain with the investor.
Wait or sell?
In order to minimize your losses during a fall in the cryptocurrency rate, you must follow the following types of strategies:
You May Read: How Bitcoin Gets Its Value?
- When to wait- It is necessary to wait when the reason for the fall in the rate of coins is known and there is hope that the rate will rise. It is also not worth selling cryptocurrency when the value of the digital currency becomes less due to the general market situation. It is better to refuse to sell when the currency has excellent prospects and a good reputation in the market. It is also recommended to wait in order to sell the currency when the cryptocurrency is on everyone’s lips and is strong.
- When to sell- The sale becomes relevant when the demand for coins becomes minimal, and subsequently there are no prospects for an increase in the rate. It is also necessary to sell if the rate falls and then begins to rise sharply. At the same time, cryptocurrency can be purchased for the same money. If the user believes that the price will fall, but at the moment it exceeds the purchase price, then it is best for him to sell his currency.
Traders have the ability to lower the value of assets if they are not popular. Even one user is able to sell coins, artificially lowering their prices. And at the right time to purchase them at a more acceptable cost for yourself.
Main guidelines of trading
If there is uncertainty about whether to sell or wait, it is recommended to pay attention to factors such as:
You May Read: Tips on Cryptocurrency Trading
- Purchase orders. If the value of an asset decreases, but traders are still actively buying it, then this means that it can again regain its potential and now it can be purchased at a reduced price.
- Annual growth charts. In the presence of unstable indicators on the charts, there is a huge probability that after the decline in the cryptocurrency rate, it will soon rise.
- User opinions on the forums. There are many users who may be worried about their own digital currency savings. And in order not to panic, it is better to use any information that can be presented on the forums.
There are many reasons why there is a depreciation in the cryptocurrency industry. But it is important for traders to know how promising the rise and fall of the asset price is. With an understanding of all the nuances of these processes, it will be possible to make money with any outcome.