Max Life Insurance is one among the biggest and most successful insurance providers in India. The insurance plans provided by Max Insurance are unique and provide long-term savings options.
Details on Max Life Insurance review, the features, and benefits of the policy are elaborated below.
The Prime Highlights of Max LI Policies
The life cover offered by the policy can be extended up to 1 crore. The company has a high settlement ratio, and for the year 2015-2016, the ratio is at 96.95%. The company has always maintained a high percentage of grievances resolved, and for the year 2015-2016, it is at 100%.
As a part of Max Life Insurance review, the eligibility criteria for the policy are listed:
- The minimum age limit for the policy is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 60 years
- The customer availing a policy must be salaried or self-employed
Max Life Insurance review- The Prime Features
- The maximum tenure for any Max life insurance policy is 35 years.
- The minimum sum assured in any of the policies is 25 lakhs
- There is no limit on the maximum sum assured, and it is subject to underwriting
- All the plans have certain specific exclusions like suicide within the first year of buying the policy
Max Life Insurance review- The Various Plans offered by Max Life
The policies offered by Max Life are of a large variety. The array of policies offered by Max Life help a huge customer base. The various life insurance plans are:
- Max Life Growth Plans
- Max Life Savings Plan
- Max Life Child Plans
- Max Life Retirement Plans
- Max Life Group Plans
- Max Life Online Term Plans
Under each of these categories, several plans are offered. The total sum insured and the policy term varies for each plan.
You May Also Like: Bharti AXA Life Insurance Plans and Details
Benefits of Max LI Plans
Apart from the wide array of plans offered by Max Life Insurance, it also has an excellent distribution system. As a part of Max Life Insurance review, the benefits of the policy are:
- A good distribution system along with multi-channel distribution partners
- A strong reputation and a life span of 15 years in the market
- A solid track record in the last few years
- The enterprise’s tie-up with industrial experts provide the customers with exceptional investment advice
The Add-On covers available
The add-on covers can be availed in addition to any of the plans by Max Life. The different covers available are:
- Max Life Comprehensive Accident Benefit Rider
The addition of this rider to the existing life insurance policy provides the policyholder an additional protection in case of an unfortunate accident.
- Monthly Income Term Plan
This rider provides two benefits- the first one is sum assured on death of the policyholder and the second one is a level income every month for ten years
- An Increasing Monthly Income Term Plan
The twin benefits available on this rider are sum assured that is payable on the death of the policyholder and a monthly income for ten years. This monthly income increases by a 10% interest rate, every month in the first year of the monthly income.
Max Life Insurance review- The Claim Settlement Procedure
In the case of a death claim, the nominee will have to produce the following documents:
The Compulsory Documents Required is:
- Original or the attested copy of the death certificate issued by the local municipal authority
- The nominee’s identity proof documents like PAN card, a copy of the passport, Voter Identity Card and Aadhar card
- Application Form submitted towards Death Claim (Form A)
- A NEFT certificate or form that is duly attested by the bank officials
- A canceled cheque leaf or bank account passbook.
The Additional Documents required are:
In the case of a natural or a medical death:
- A copy of a statement by the attending physician(Form C)
- Medical records that include admission records, death summary, discharge summary if any and test reports
In the case of an unnatural death or accident:
- Copy of the First Information Report
- Copy of the final Police Charge Sheet
- Copy of an Autopsy report
Max Life Insurance review- Variety of options
The positive Max Life Insurance review includes easy payment options, beneficial riders along with the policy and a high claim settlement ratio. The policyholder can also avail a loan against almost all policies except two.
How to check your Policy Status
Max life existing customers can simply login through this portal., customerlogin.maxlifeinsurance.com
For new users or customers can register by filling necessary details in this portal.